- Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- www.happier homes.com
- 10x Better than Bleach*
- *on limescale removal
- 10 Actions
- Fast Acting, Limescale, Touch stains, Rust, Urine stains, Dirt build up, Under rim, Below water, 99.9% germs, Freshens
- Did you know that Bleach disinfects but leaves limescale, home to germs, behind? Harpic Power Plus with its unique formula removes tough limescale & gets rid of germs, even the ones you cannot see.
- Gets to work in 5 seconds on limescale
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Ready to use liquid
- Pack size: 750ml
Per 100g of Liquid contains 9g of Hydrochloric Acid, Contains <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, <5% Cationic Surfactants, Disinfectant, Perfume
Store upright in original container in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, incompatible materials, food and drink.
Origin Free Text
Produced in EU and UK
Preparation and Usage
- Instructions for use
- We recommend you wear gloves while you disinfect and clean your toilet.
- 1. Lift up the toilet seat and carefully direct the nozzle under the toilet rim.
- 2. Squeeze the bottle and apply slowly all around the inside of the bowl, allowing enough liquid to cover the bowl completely.
- 3. For optimum cleaning results, leave for 10 minutes, flush and brush.
- 4. To disinfect, leave for 60 minutes, flush and brush.
- Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use. Do not use with any bleaches or other cleaning products. After use: Keep tightly closed.
- For help and advice contact us: www.harpic.co.uk
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- 0845 769 7079
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- 01 661 7318
750 Millilitres ℮
HARPIC POWER + MAX TOILET CLNR CITRUS 750 ML
DANGER Precautions DANGER Toilet Bowl Cleaner HAPRIC Power Plus Citrus Fresh. Contains Hydrochloric Acid. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. May be corrosive to metals. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Immediately call a doctor. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and if it is easy to do. Continue rinsing. Avoid release to the environment. Read label before use. Store locked up. Keep only in original container. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Dispose of contents to local regulations.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019