Vanish Gold Carpet Cleaner Foam 600 Ml
- Powerfoam Clean & Fresh
- For ingredients: www.rbeuroinfo.com
- An A.I.S.E. voluntary sustainability initiative
- www.happier homes.com
- Vanish Powerfoam - 5x more dirt removal* with freshening agents and a special conditioning ingredient.
- Vanish Powerfoam removes ground-in-dirt and leaves your carpets clean, fresh and soft*.
- *vs. vacuuming alone
- Softens, cleans & freshens
- Pack size: 600ml
Contains <5%: Aliphatic Hydrocarbons, Anionic Surfactants, Non-Anionic Surfactants, Polycarboxylates, Phosphates, Perfume
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Made in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- How to use
- 1. Shake well and Spray
- 2. Work in the foam using a clean colourfast damp sponge-mop or cloth.
- 3. Leave for 2 hours, or until dry, and vacuum.
- Usage Advice
- Always test a hidden area for colourfastness, particularly on wool carpets.
- Use regularly for best results.
- Do not use on 'velvet' materials, brocade, or those unsuitable for wet cleaning.
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- UK: PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- 0845 7697079
- ROI: Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- Tel 01 661 7318
600 Millilitres ℮
VANISH GOLD CARPET CLEANER FOAM 600 ML
DANGER Safety Information: Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames or other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on open flame or other ignition source. Pressurized container: Do not pierce or burn even after use. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F. Do not breath spray. Do not spray towards face. Ventilate area after use. SOLVENT ABUSE CAN KILL INSTANTLY DANGER Extremely flammable aerosol Pressurized container: May burst if heated
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016