- Energy1814kJ 436kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 907kJ / 218kcal
- Boneless, rind-on shoulder of pork.
- From trusted farms. Working with selected farmers that we trust, to ensure high welfare standards and consistent quality. This joint is ready to roast with the bone removed, and tied for easier carving. This joint has been hand scored making it ideal for crackling.
- Hand scored by butchers for cripsy crackling
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by the "use by" date shown.Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in a refrigerator. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Not suitable for cooking from frozen Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume immediately and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Oven 230oC/Fan 210oC/Gas 8 Place in centre of preheated oven and cook for cooking time on front of pack. After first 30 minutes, reduce oven temperature to 180oC/Fan 160oC/Gas 4 and cook for remaining time. Remove from oven and rest for 10 minutes. Remove strings and crackling, carve and serve.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Produced in the EU, using pork from the EU
Preparation and Usage
Remove pork from packaging and rest at room temperature for 30 minutes before roasting. Place in a roasting tin and pat dry rind of joint with kitchen paper. Rub rind with a little oil and season generously with salt.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||%RI*|
|Energy||907kJ / 218kcal||22%|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019