- What are they for?
- Panadol Advance 500 mg Tablets are an effective pain reliever and fever reducer and are suitable for all ages from 10 years old:
- Tension headache
- Rheumatic and muscle pain
- Period pain
- Helps reduce temperature
- Sore throat
- Pain of mild arthritis
- Aches and pains of colds and flu
- With optizorb formulation
- Fast absorption
- Muscle pain
- Aches & pain of colds & flu
- Easy on the stomach
Each Tablet contains Paracetamol 500 mg, Also contains a mixture of Sodium Methyl (E 219), Sodium Ethyl (E 215) and Sodium Propyl (E 217) Parahydroxybenzoates
Preparation and Usage
- Please read right through the information on the outside and inside of this pack before you start using this medicine.
- If you have any questions, or if there is anything you do not understand, ask your pharmacist.
- How to take
- Adults (including the elderly) and children aged 16 years and over: Swallow 1-2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children aged 10-15 years: Give 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Do not give more than 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- Do not give for more than 3 days at a time.
- Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours.
- Do not give to children under 10 years.
Name and address
- GlaxoSmithKline (UK) Trading Limited,
- TW8 9GS,
- GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare (UK) Trading Limited,
- TW8 9GS,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 10
TAKE SPECIAL CARE Contains paracetamol. Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing products. Ask your doctor before you take this medicine: If you have liver or kidney disease, including alcoholic liver disease If you have mild arthritis and need to take painkillers every day. WARNINGS Do not exceed the stated dose. Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well, because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage. If your symptoms persist consult your doctor. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
16 x Tablets
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019