- Multi Action Eye Wash
- Washes, soothes and cleanses
- Modern living (such as computer work and air conditioning), dust particles, pollen, grit, and smoke can damage the eyes' surface, leaving eyes feeling tired, uncomfortable and irritated.
- Optrex Multi Action Eye Wash:
- Washes away particles to cleanse the eye.
- Is specially designed to soothe tired and irritated eyes.
- Contains natural plant extracts.
- The Optrex range:
- ActiMist 2in1 Dry + Irritated Eye Spray
- ActiMist 2in1 Tired + Uncomfortable Eye Spray
- Rehydrating Eye Drops for Dry Eyes
- Refreshing Eye Drops for Tired Eyes
- Soothing Eye Drops for Itchy Eyes
- Brightening Eye Drops for Dull Eyes
- + A range of products only available at the Pharmacy counter
- Optrex - experts in eye care
- For tired, uncomfortable, irritated eyes
- Washes, soothes, and cleanses with flexiseal eye bath
- Contains natural plant extracts
- Specially designed to fit comfortably against the eye to helping prevent leakage
- Pack size: 100ml
Aqua, Hamamelis Virginia (Witch Hazel), Alcohol, Boric Acid, Glycerine, Sodium Borate, Benzalkonium Chloride
Store below 25°C., Discard any unused product 28 days after opening.
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for use
- Adults and children
- 1. Rinse the eye bath with product before use.
- 2. Fill with eye wash until a third full
- 3. Bend head slightly forward, holding eye bath by its base.
- 4. Place eye bath over your eye.
- 5. Slowly raise your head, opening your eye so the eye wash flows freely over it.
- 6. Gently rock your head from side to side for at least 30 seconds.
- 7. Discard any eye wash left in the eye bath.
- 8. Repeat steps 1-7 for your other eye.
- Only for use in the eyes
- Safe for everyday use.
Name and address
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited (RBH),
- Dansom Lane,
- HU8 7DS,
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use after expiry date. Important Remove contact lenses before use, allow at least 15 minutes before replacing them after use. If irritation persists seek medical advice. Discard used wash, do not return to the bottle. If the eye bath is likely to be used by more than one person, it is a sensible precaution to sterilise it by boiling it in water for 10 minutes.
100 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019