- Energy862kJ 205kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 690kJ / 164kcal
- British skin on, boneless turkey breast joint, basted with turkey stock and added water, seasoned with cracked black pepper.
- From trusted farms Tesco British Basted Turkey Joint with Black Pepper Prepared with the skin on and seasoned for a full flavour. Our British turkeys are carefully selected and reared to a high standard of welfare by our trusted farmers.
INGREDIENTS: Turkey Breast (90%), Water, Turkey Stock [Water, Turkey Extract, Kelp, Mushroom, Star Anise], Cornflour, Salt, Sugar, Black Pepper, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate).
Keep refrigerated below 4°C., Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 1 hr 30 mins
Instructions: Oven cook from chilled only. Remove outer sleeve and film. Leave joint in foil container with ovenable pad. Cover joint with kitchen foil. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 1 hour 30 minutes. Remove foil for the final 45 minutes of cooking. After cooking time cover with kitchen foil and allow to rest in a warm place for 10 minutes. Before carving remove the joint from the foil tray and ensure the ovenable pad is removed.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Poultry is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the turkey breast is pierced with a thin skewer. If they are pink continue cooking for a further 15 minutes and retest.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Wash hands after touching raw poultry.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines opposite.
- This product contains raw meat.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping board and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods. Wash hands after touching raw poultry..
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 125g**|
|Energy||690kJ / 164kcal||862kJ / 205kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019