- Energy853kJ 203kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 682.30kJ (162.10kcal)
- Skin on, boneless turkey breast joint with added water, basted with seasoned stock and seasoned with cracked black pepper.
- This product is part of the Tesco Festive Food to Order range. So that we can get this product to you in time for your delivery or collection slot, please ensure that you have checked out by 23:45 on the 14th December. Beyond this date, The Festive Food to Order products cannot be amended, but non Festive Food to order products can still be amended. This boneless joint provides meltingly tender and deliciously rich turkey breast meat and cracked black pepper coating for extra crunch, and is ready basted with turkey stock for convenience and succulence. Prepared with the skin on and seasoned for a full flavour. Our British turkeys are carefully selected and reared to a high standard of welfare by our trusted farmers. This easy to carve joint is oven ready in its foil tray, and family friendly with no waste or bones . Serve with your favourite trimmings and finest* cranberry sauce.
INGREDIENTS: Turkey Breast (90%), Seasoned Baste (8%)(Water, Turkey Stock[Water, Turkey Bones, Turkey Skin, Mushroom, Kelp, Star Anise], Maize Starch, Salt, Sugar, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Cane Molasses), Cracked (Black Pepper)
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Once opened use immediately., Keep refrigerated below 4°C.
Temperature: 170, 5, 190
Time: 1hr 30 mins
Instructions: Leave joint in foil container with ovenable pad. Cover joint with kitchen foil. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 1hr 30 mins Remove foil for the final 45 minutes of cooking. After cooking time cover with kitchen foil and allow to rest in a warm place for 10 minutes. Before carving remove the joint from the foil tray and ensure the ovenable pad is removed.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove outer sleeve and film.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Poultry is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the flesh is pierced with a thin skewer.
- If they are pink, continue cooking for a further 15 minutes and retest.
- Oven cook from chilled only.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the refrigerator.Follow the preparation guidelines opposite.
- Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Warning: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping board and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods. Wash hands after touching raw poultry..
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||682.30kJ (162.10kcal)||852.88kJ (202.62kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016