Mccain Quick Chips Crinkles 4 X 100G
- Energy666kJ 158kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy Per 100g Frozen
- Quick Chips Crinkle
- For more information see www.mccain.co.uk
- Here at McCain we're a family owned food company and we know good, honest food tastes best. That's why we keep things simple.
- We're passionate about potatoes and our farmers who grow them. Our farmers are the extension of our McCain family and we have worked with some of them for over 3 generations.
- With the finest crops, we always cut from whole potatoes and prepare with love and care using real, simple ingredients and no artificial colours or preservatives. Made with 100% British potatoes for everyone to enjoy!
- British potatoes
- Prepared with sunflower oil
- Gluten free
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Halal - HFA approved
- Pack size: 0.4kg
Potatoes (96%), Sunflower Oil (4%)
- Free From: Gluten
Keep frozen at -18°C or belowIf thawed do not refreeze
Preparation and Usage
- Microwave only - cook from frozen
- Microwave from frozen in 3 minutes; for full cooking instructions, please see carton
Number of uses
This pack contains 4 microwaved servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Do not use this product after the best before date as the product may overheat
- Do not cook on a metal grill or stand
- If the product starts to smoke or burning occurs stop cooking immediately; do not open microwave until the product has cooled
4 x 100g ℮
|Typical Values||Per 100g Frozen||Per 100g Microwaved||Per Pack Microwaved|
|of which saturates g||0.5||0.5||0.5|
|of which sugars g||0.4||0.4||0.4|
|This pack contains 4 microwaved servings||-||-||-|
Do not use this product after the best before date as the product may overheat Do not cook on a metal grill or stand If the product starts to smoke or burning occurs stop cooking immediately; do not open microwave until the product has cooled
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019