- 49% fat spread with buttermilk and seed oils
- Clover is committed to Sustainable Palm Oil.
- Please visit: http://ourcommitments.dairycrest.co.uk/environment/natural resources
- The tastiest light spread* with 60% less saturated fat than butter
- Clover Light has a delicious buttery taste, making it the perfect choice for families who prefer a healthier alternative to butter, but with no compromise on taste**. Spread Clover Light on your toast for a tasty snack, add it to your lunchbox sandwiches or melt it over your hot vegetables.
- Clover knows that we are all looking for healthier and balanced diet options that still taste great**. So, why not make Clover part of your family meal time?
- Clover is committed to Sustainable Palm Oil. For more information please visit the Dairy Crest corporate website.
- - Light made with buttermilk for a delicious buttery taste
- - Healthier alternative to butter
- - 49% fat spread with buttermilk
- - Natural colour & flavour
- - Suitable for spreading, cooking, baking and frying on a low to medium heat
- - Suitable for vegetarians
- - No hydrogenated fats
- * MSU Research 2016, Base: Spreads Consumers, Overall Liking, Comparison of top leading spreads (volume sales Sept'17). Data also using predicted liking score.
- ** Reducing consumption of saturated fat contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
- Light made with buttermilk
- 60% less saturated fat than butter
- This lovely tub of Clover contains 60% less saturated fat than butter. With natural colour and flavour and a delicious buttery taste, it's perfect for all the family
- Perfect for spreading, cooking, baking and frying
- Natural colour and flavour
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 500g
Vegetable Oils (35% Seed Oils), Water, Buttermilk (16%), Modified Maize Starch, Salt (1.5%), Emulsifiers (E471, Soya Lecithin), Cream, Lactic Acid, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Colour (Natural Beta Carotene), Natural Flavouring
Keep refrigerated below 5°C, Best Before: See Side
Plastic - Check Local Recycling Lid Plastic - Check Local Recycling Tub
Name and address
- Dairy Crest Consumer Care
- Walsingham Drive,
- Bermuda Park,
- CV10 7RG.
- If you've got any questions feel free to get in touch, we'd love to hear from you
- Clover Careline 0800 030 4740
- Freepost DAIRY CREST
500 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g|
|Energy||1869kJ / 454kcal|
|of which saturates||21.3g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||18.9g|
|of which polyunsaturates||6.8g|
|of which sugars||0.8g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016