Tesco Hot Chocolate Fudge Cake 450G
- Energy1073kJ 256kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1431kJ / 341kcal
- Chocolate flavoured sponge with chocolate sauce topping.
- This frozen cake is packed full of chocolatey flavour with a cocoa sponge and sweet chocolate ganache
INGREDIENTS: Water, Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Cocoa Powder, Rapeseed Oil, Glucose Syrup, Icing Sugar, Chocolate (3%)(Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring), Palm Oil, Palm Kernel oil, Wheat Starch, Soya Protein Isolate, Stearic Acid, Whey Powder (Milk), Reconstituted Dried Egg White, Sunflower Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk), Maize Starch, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Carbonate), Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Soya Lecithins, Propane-1,2-Diol Esters of Fatty Acids), Colour (Beta-Carotene), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)
- Contains milk, gluten, wheat, egg and soya. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: For best results heat from frozen.
Remove all packaging and place on a microwavable plate.
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Take care as the sauce will be hot.
Step: Heat on full power, Category E 850 Watt: 3 mins 30 secs
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Remove all packaging and place on microwaveable plate. Microwave on full power 900w for 3 minutes, 40 seconds.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.
- Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6 of a pack (75g)|
|Energy||1431kJ / 341kcal||1073kJ / 256kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019