Rennie Deflatine Indigestion Tablets 36'S
- Deflatine Sugar Free Mint Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Carbonate, Simeticone
- Rennie Deflatine relieves the discomfort of trapped wind and its associated symptoms of bloating, pressure and fullness after food. It has been formulated with simeticone, a highly effective ingredient which relieves the symptoms of trapped wind. It acts to gently disperse the trapped air bubbles thus helping to eliminate the symptoms discreetly and without embarrassment. This product also has antacid properties meaning it can neutralise any excess acid which causes associated symptoms of indigestion.
- Effective relief from trapped wind and bloatedness
Each Chewable Tablet contains: Simeticone 25mg, Calcium Carbonate 680mg, Heavy Magnesium Carbonate 80mg, Also contains: Sorbitol (E420), (Please see leaflet for more information)
Do not store above 25°C.
Preparation and Usage
- Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Dosage: Adults and children over 12 years: 1 or 2 tablets to be sucked or chewed, as required, up to a maximum of 11 tablets in 24 hours. Prolonged use should be avoided.
- Children under 12: Not recommended.
- If symptoms persist after 14 days consult your pharmacist or doctor.
- Rennie Deflatine may be taken during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
Name and address
- PL Holder:
- Bayer plc,
- RG14 1JA,
- Bayer plc,
- Consumer Care Division,
- RG14 1JA,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 12
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
36 x Tablets
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016