Feroglobin B12 200Ml
- Liquid food supplement with iron, zinc & B vitamins in a blend of malt and honey
- Gentle iron to help support your haemoglobin and red blood cells
- Feroglobin® Liquid is a unique gentle liquid iron formula with nutrients to help maintain health and vitality. Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin and normal oxygen transport in the body.
- This special formula also contains vitamin C which increases iron absorption, vitamins B6 & B12 which contribute to normal energy release, plus iron and folate which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Feroglobin's specific blood building nutrients may be of particular benefit for athletes, and for women during the monthly cycle and throughout pregnancy.
- Great tasting liquid iron, carefully formulated in moderation to be gentle on the stomach
- With specific nutrients which contribute to:
- Reduction of tiredness & fatigue (folate)
- Normal formation of red blood cells & haemoglobin (iron)
- Also available:
- Feroglobin® in slow release capsule form.
Vitabiotics Science of Healthy Living
- Great tasting
- Gentle iron, minerals, B vitamins
- Iron & folate contribute to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue
- Iron contributes to normal formation of haemoglobin & red blood cells
- UK's no 1 iron supplement brand
- Suitable for both adults & children over 3 years
- Gentle on the stomach
- Delicious taste with natural orange extract, honey and Swiss Alpine malt
- The Queen's Awards for Enterprise Innovation 2018
- No artificial colours
- No lactose or yeast
- Feroglobin liquid is not tested on animals
- Vegetarian Society approved
- Pack size: 200ml
- Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin and normal oxygen transport in the body
- Vitamins B6 & B12 which contribute to normal energy release
- Iron and folate which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Purified Water, Raw Cane Sugar (Sucrose), Malt Extract (from Barley), Glucose Liquid (Sulphites), Honey, Lysine (HCI), Iron (Ferric Ammonium Citrate), Zinc Sulphate, Natural Source Colours: Mixed Carotene (Polysorbate 80, Carotene, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol) and Beetroot Red (Beetroot Concentrate, Mono Propylene Glycol, Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Thickening Agent (Xanthan Gum), Niacin (Nicotinamide), Calcium Glycerophosphate, Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as HCI), Natural Flavouring (Orange Ext.), Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI), Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Pantothenic Acid (D-Panthenol), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate), Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
- Free From: Lactose
- Lifestyle Other Text: No alcohol
- Made in a site that may handle Nuts
Once opened store in fridge and use within 3 months. Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children., For Best Before End Date, See Base of Carton.
Place of Provenance
Made in Britain
Preparation and Usage
- Adults (Men and Women):
- 1 teaspoonful 2 times daily.
- Children (3-6 years):
- 1/2 a teaspoonful 2 times daily.
- Children (7-12 years):
- 1 teaspoonful 1-2 times daily.
- 1 teaspoonful = approx. 50ml
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Feroglobin® Liquid can be continued for as long as required. This formula replaces other Feroglobin® products.
- Shake well before use
- To open bottle, press and turn childproof cap.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Yeast
Name and address
- Vitabiotics Ltd,
- 1 Apsley Way,
- NW2 7HF,
- Vitabiotics Ltd,
- 1 Apsley Way,
- NW2 7HF,
- Tel: 020 8955 2662
FOOD SUPPLEMENT: Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, haemochromatosis, a thyroid condition, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients. THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS IRON, WHICH IF TAKEN IN EXCESS, MAY BE HARMFUL TO VERY YOUNG CHILDREN.
200 Millilitres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Av. per 10ml||%EC NRV*|
|Vitamin C||20 mg||25|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||8 mg||727|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||2 mg||143|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||16 mg NE||100|
|Vitamin B6||4 mg||286|
|Folic Acid||300 µg||150|
|Vitamin B12||10 µg||400|
|Pantothenic Acid||4 mg||67|
|Calcium Glycerophosphate||20 mg||-|
|Each 10ml also provides:||-||-|
|Malt Extract||1000 mg||-|
|* NRV - Nutrient Reference Value, µg - microgram, mg - milligram||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019