- Energy1606kJ 385kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1338.40kJ (320.90kcal)
- 2 Puddings with slices of bread and butter set in a custard made with cream, with sultanas and a sprinkle of nutmeg.
- Soaked in custard Layered bread in creamy custard, topped with juicy sultanas and nutmeg. Our chefs based this pudding on an 18th century recipe, recreating a British classic.
Double Cream (Milk) (30%), Sugar, Bread, Pasteurised (Egg), Whole (Milk), Pasteurised, (Egg Yolk), Sultanas (3%), Butter (Milk), Nutmeg, Flavouring, Colour (Beta-Carotene).
Bread contains: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Salt, Yeast, Processing Aids (Calcium Sulphate, Enzymes), Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Di-Acetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Soya Flour, Preservative (Calcium Propionate), Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).
Flavouring contains: Ethanol, Water, Flavouring
- May contain Almonds, Hazelnuts, Nuts, Peanuts, Pecans and Pistachio Nuts., For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for oven heating.
Instructions: From chilled: 800W 1min / 900W 50 secs
Heat on full power.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating from frozen.
- Remove outer packaging and lid.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Instructions stated are for individual heating times only.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines opposite.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
240g e (2 x 120g)
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One pudding (120g)|
|Energy||1338.40kJ (320.90kcal)||1606.08kJ (385.08kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016