- Energy555kJ 135kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 3700kJ / 900kcal
- Extra virgin olive oil TOSCANO PGI
- With intense fruity flavours and a peppery finish. Produced by a long standing co operative of olive growers in the plains of Tuscany.
Store away from light and heat. This product may become cloudy at less than 7oC (45oF). This is perfectly normal and oil will clear on gentle warming. Do not refrigerate.
- Not suitable for deep frying.
Number of uses
- This product may become cloudy at less than 7oC (45oF).This is perfectly normal and oil will clear on gentle warming.Do not refrigerate.Caution: Do not pour hot oil back into the bottle.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each tablespoon (15g) contains|
|Energy||3700kJ / 900kcal||555kJ / 135kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019