Nice'n Easy Root Touch Up Permanent Light Blonde 9 Hair Dye
- Root Touch Up 9 Light Blonde Hair Dye
- Seamlessly blends with leading shades, even salon colour*
- Extend the life of your hair colour with Clairol permanent Root Touch-Up hair dye. Root Touch Up gives your hair colour a mid dying cycle boost, covering roots and greys when used between regular colourings. The targeted Root Crème works in just 10 minutes and with a blend of tones, matches leading shades, even salon colour.* With a colour suitable for you, Clairol Root Touch Up 9 Light Blonde Hair Dye, you can ensure your roots are never on show. Make use of the included precision brush and easily banish your root line with permanent colour. (*Among leading retail permanent shades and pre-formulated salon colour).
- Restores your colour when greys and roots appear
- 100% grey coverage, even on resistant greys
- Precision brush for quick and easy application
- Just 10 minutes to say goodbye to roots and greys
- Permanent Colour Crème
- Colour Activating Lotion
- Expert Gloves
- Instruction Leaflet
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Ammonium Hydroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lanolin Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Sulfite, Ascorbic Acid, Parfum, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Disodium EDTA, Resorcinol, 2-Methylresorcinol, 2-Amino-6-Chloro-4-Nitrophenol, m-Aminophenol, Tocopherol
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- 1. Prep: Use an old towel to protect your clothing and household surfaces. Put on gloves. Place mixing tray on flat, stable surface. Empty contents of tube 1 and bottle 2 into the mixing tray. Using the Expert Control Brush, thoroughly mix contents in tray until completely blended.
- 2. Application: Brush or comb your dry hair into your preferred style. Grasp the handle of Expert Control Brush with the thumb and index finger at the middle wide section. This will allow you to turn the brush with your remaining fingers to part through your hair and apply the colour without putting the brush down. Part hair with the styling tip of the Expert Control Brush. Apply the colour mixture to your most visible roots at the hairline around the face, part and temples. Be sure to saturate your most visible roots with colour. Once you're done applying the colour, leave it on for 10 minutes.
- 3. Finish: When time is up, rinse well. Condition as needed.
ALWAYS READ THE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE CAREFULLY. IMPORTANT: This is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Caution: Hair colourants can cause severe allergic reactions. TEMPORARY “BLACK HENNA” TATTOOS MAY INCREASE YOUR RISK OF ALLERGY. To reduce your risk follow these instructions. Do not colour your hair if: - You have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp - You have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair Keep the empty carton and the instruction leaflet in case you experience a reaction. Special Cautions: - This product contains ingredients including hydrogen peroxide, which may cause severe eye irritation and possible permanent eye injury. - If the product gets into your eye, flush immediately with a large amount of lukewarm water and seek medical advice. - Avoid contact with eyes. - Rinse eyes immediately if product comes into contact with them. - We recommend removing contact lenses before applying hair colour. If you must wear contact lenses during application and any products gets into your eye, remove the contact lens first, then flush immediately with a large amount of lukewarm water and seek medical advice. - Do not use if your scalp is irritated or injured. - Do not inhale or ingest product. - Prepare and use the product in a well-ventilated area. If you experience inhalation difficulties, move to fresh air. - Wear suitable gloves. - Avoid unnecessary skin contact. - Do not exceed the development time stated. - Rinse hair well after application. - Immediately rinse any colour splashes on the skin and clothing. - Keep developer away from heat and light. - Do not mix this colourant with any other product. - Do not leave the mixture in a closed bottle (bottle may expand/burst), if a bottle is used for mixing. - Do not keep any unused product. - Do not perm, relax or straighten the hair immediately before or after colouring. - Do not use when the hair has previously been coloured with henna or metal dyes. - Remove all metal objects from hair before colouring and keep them away during colouring. - Do not use metal bowl/stirrer for mixing. - Heavy sweating may cause bleeding of colourant and staining of textiles. - Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019