Veuve Clicquot Vintage Champagne 75Cl
- Champagne - Brut
- Pinot Noir
- The Pinot Noir predominance in our blend is a true signature which reveals the strength of our wines.
- Reserve Wines
- Each non vintage champagne contains 20 to 40% of reserve wines, aged up to 20 years for more intensity.
- The freshness of our wines comes from the purity of our soil and the specific climate in Champagne.
- The ageing of our wines in our cellars called "Crayères" gives our champagnes their silkiness.
- 9 UK Units per bottle
- Drink Responsibly
- UK Government recommends adults do not regularly exceed:
- Men 3-4 units a day
- Women 2-3 units a day
- FSC - Packaging from responsible sources, FSC® C021399, www.fsc.org
By Appointment To H.M. Queen Elizabeth II Purveyors of Champagne Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin Reims France
- Wine of France
- Pack size: 75CL
- Contains Sulphites
- On the palate, the attack is fresh and frank. Then appear the first aromas of fruits with mirabelle tart, candied citrus and roasted pears notes
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay
- Vintage 2012 is the expression of an extraordinary harvest, despite an extremely challenging climate throughout the year. Introduced in 2019, Vintage Brut 2012 is Veuve Clicquot's 66th vintage champagne release. With grapes exclusively from Grands and Premiers Crus, the uniqueness of the Vintage 2012 lies in the addition of 11% of wines aged in large wooden casks, bringing strength and aromatic intensity. The cask-aged wines act as spices to the blend, bringing very lightly woody, vanilla and toasted aromas
- Founded in 1772 by Philippe Clicquot, the house was later taken over by his widow Madame Clicquot at the age of 27 in 1810. Through determination, intuition and acumen Madame Clicquot not only created the first recorded vintage in the champagne region but built up the Veuve Clicquot property to make it one of the foremost vineyards in all of Champagne.
- Produced in Champagne, a small wine producing region in the northeast of France. Maison Veuve Clicquot is located in Reims, the largest city in the Champagne province.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 10 years
Product of France
Name and address
- Produced by:
- Veuve Clicquot,
- NM 549-004.
- Veuve Clicquot,
- NM 549-004.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020