Scholl Corn Foam Cushions Foot Care 9S
- Corn Foam Cushions
- How are Scholl Corn Foam Cushions different?
- Scholl Corn Foam Cushions help relieve painful corns by providing immediate cushioning.
- Immediate pain & pressure relief
- Ideal for all painful corns
- Dual layer foam provides cushioning and pressure relief
- Dermatologically tested adhesive
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight., If seal on pack is broken, do not use.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in India from imported and local components
Preparation and Usage
- How should I use them?
- Feet should be clean and dry. Remove cushion from backing paper. Place centrally over corn or sore spot, adhesive next to skin. Press cushion against skin to ensure adhesion.
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd,
- Dansom Lane,
- HU8 7DS,
- Contact us
- UK - 0500455456
- PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- ROI - 016305429
- Citywest Business Campus,
Caution. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Scholl and diabetes Please seek advice before using this product if you have diabetes as your foot condition may require treatment by a healthcare professional.
9 x Foam Cushions
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016