- Organic carrot sticks baked corn snack coated with carrot
- We love making things better: a better world where making good food choices is easy. That's why we make great food that's always organic, with no junk and clear labels.
- Join us for lots of tips, advice and recipes for every stage. www.organix.com
- Find us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter
Organix Crunchy carrot sticks are yummy finger foods that make a light, tasty treat for your growing baby. Made with organic maize, the puffed snacks are simply coated in organic carrot to create a tasty, savoury treat. The puffed snacks also allow your little to one interact with different shapes as they develop. \n
Organix organic foods are prepared with care to give your baby natural tastes and flavours using ingredients that are grown or reared organically without artificial pesticides. With respect for the environment and a No junk promise, Organix Crunchy carrot sticks contain no unnecessary artificial ingredients. \n
Warning: When feeding a child please ensure that they are sitting down and supervised to reduce the risk of choking. This food has no added colourings, but natural ingredients may cause staining. \n
- Always organic
- Crispy and melty
- Nothing unnecessary
- Setting standards
- No junk promise
- For lively little learners
- Grab, hold, munch
- Chunky first shapes with veggie tastes
- Baked not fried
- No added salt
- Gluten free
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Vegan friendly
- Pack size: 20g
Corn 72%, Carrot Powder 14%, Sunflower Oil 13%, Thiamin (Vitamin B1)* <1%, *Thiamin (Vitamin B1) has no Organic certification Total 100%
- Free From: Gluten
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened store in an airtight container to keep them crispy.
Made under organic standards in Ireland
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- SAFETY ADVICE: For little ones 7 months+ who are sitting down and supervised.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The real ingredients in our puffs may stain so prepare for mess!
Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Name and address
- Made exclusively for:
- Organix Brands Ltd.,
- BH2 5LT.
- We're here to help:
- 0800 393 511 (UK) or 1 800 40 92 78 (ROI)
- Freepost, Organix
- Organix Brands Ltd.,
- BH2 5LT.
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 3 sticks|
|of which saturates||1.6g||<0.1g|
|of which sugars||9.7g||<0.5g|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||0.83mg||0.041|
|Contains naturally occurring sugars||-||-|
SAFETY ADVICE: For little ones 7 months+ who are sitting down and supervised. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The real ingredients in our puffs may stain so prepare for mess!
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019