Organix 7 Month Crunchy Sticks Carrot 20G
- Organic baked corn snack coated with carrot
- Join in at organix.com
- If you've got a question, need some help or want to chat, join us and lots of other parents online.
- See you there
- Facebook /organixfood
- Twitter @organixbrands
- And at www.organix.com or call us on 0800 39 35 11 (UK) or 1800 40 92 78 (ROI)
- We only use organic corn in our puffs which is gently baked into sticks that are easy to pick up and perfectly sized for little fingers. All we add for flavour is carrot on to every one. Their chunky shape and crispy texture gives your little one something new to explore and they melt in the mouth too.
- 7+ months Stage 2
- Your baby is constantly learning and exploring the world around them and food can play a part in that too. That's why we've created a range of Finger Foods for tiny hands and small mouths. They'll help your little one develop good hand eye co-ordination as they play and nibble as well as learning about different shapes, tastes and textures. And of course, they're delicious too.
- Exploring and learning about food should be fun, so why not try playing 'Roll Over'. Line up a few carrot sticks side by side whilst reciting the '3 in the bed' song, roll each one to your little one before they pop it in their mouth. Don't worry if it gets messy, just enjoy sharing new experiences and learning with your little one.
- We launched in 1992 with some fundamental beliefs: that everybody, no matter how young, deserves to eat well and that great-tasting organic ingredients and delicious recipes can encourage a life-long love of food.
- We've stuck to them fanatically. We're committed to never adding anything unnecessary and to setting standards, it's called our No Junk Promise. We're campaigning for change in the food industry, schools, nurseries & restaurants. All because we want the best for you on every step of your little one's journey, from us all at Organix.
- Learning to feed myself
- Delicious organic corn, shaped into sticks and baked before being covered with carrot
- Always organic
- Nothing unnecessary
- Setting standards
- No junk promise
- Gluten free
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 20g
Corn 72%, Carrot Powder 14%, Sunflower Oil 13%, Thiamin (Vitamin B1)* <1%, Total 100%, *Thiamin has no Organic certification
- Free From: Gluten
Store in a cool dry place., Once opened store in an airtight container to keep them crispy.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced under organic standards in Ireland
Name and address
- Produced exclusively for:
- Organix Brands Ltd.,
- BH2 5LT.
- Organix Brands Ltd.,
- BH2 5LT.
Lower age limit
Advisory Months : 7
SAFETY ADVICE: Not suitable before 7 months. When feeding a child please ensure that they are sitting down and supervised to reduce the risk of choking. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This food has no added colouring but the natural ingredients may cause staining.
20 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g provides;||5g (3 sticks) provides;|
|of which saturates||1.5g||0.1g|
|of which sugars||7.1g||0.4g|
|Contains naturally occurring sugars||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016