Durex Play 2 In 1 Massage Lubricant 200Ml
- Massage 2in1 Aloe Vera
- Check out the full range on www.durex.com
- Massage 2 in 1 is certified by SGS CE0120 under the EU MDD 93/42/EEC only to ease vaginal dryness.
- Other non medical uses of the product are not within the scope of CE0120 for which the product has not been evaluated by SGS.
- - Durex Play Soothing Massage 2in1 is an intimate lube and massage gel
- - Gentle enough for all over body massage as well as intimate areas
- - Contains soothing Aloe Vera
- - Water-soluble and easily washed off
- - Suitable to use with condoms
- Durex Play Soothing Massage 2 in 1 is blended with soothing aloe vera. It's gentle enough for all over body massage, as well as use in intimate areas. It's water soluble and easily washed off. It's also got no added fragrances.
- Durex Play Massage 2 in 1 can ease vaginal dryness & intimate discomfort whilst creating a sensual experience for both of you.
- Suitable for vaginal, anal and oral sex. It's not a contraceptive and it doesn't contain spermicide. Durex Play lubricants may slow sperm down.
- Pack size: 200ml
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Use within three months of opening.
Preparation and Usage
- How to use: Take off the cap and just squeeze gently smoothing the lube onto your intimate areas and all over your body. And when you need more, just help yourself.
- You can use Play™ massage 2 in 1 with all Durex condoms - just smooth over the outside of the condom when it's already on. Please remember though, it's not a contraceptive and it doesn't contain spermicide.
- Play™ massage 2 in 1 is suitable for vaginal, anal and oral sex. Play™ lubricants may slow sperm down, so if you're trying to have a baby, talk to your doctor before use.
Name and address
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited,
- Dansom Lane,
- East Yorkshire,
- HU8 7DS,
Avoid contact with eyes, broken skin or wounds. If you experience irritation, stop using this lube. If irritation continues or if additional lube is needed all the time, see your doctor. Seek medical advice if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you experience persistent vaginal dryness consult a doctor. Whilst safe to consume, this is not a food and should be kept safely out of reach of children.
200 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019