- Freeze Verruca & Wart Remover
- - Effective and easy to use
- - Removes verruca and wart with one treatment*
- - Based on the freezing method used by healthcare professionals
- - Suitable for use on children aged four plus
- - Precise targeted action
- Scholl Verruca and Wart Remover is clinically proven for the treatment of common warts and verrucas based on the freezing method used by Healthcare Professionals. Effective and easy to use, it works by rapidly freezing the wart or verruca. One single treatment can be sufficient. However, more stubborn or persistent warts or verrucas may require additional applications.
- Pack size: 80ml
- 80ml/53ge Aerosol Can
- 12 Disposable Applicators
Dimethyl Ether, Propane, Isobutane, Propellant: Hydrocarbon
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in USA
Preparation and Usage
- Easy to Use - 5 Simple Steps
- You must read the instructions leaflet carefully before use
- Have a household timer available to time your treatment, as it is essential to time accurately to ensure safe and effective treatment.
- 1 Attach an applicator bud to the white plastic cap, by firmly pushing it into the larger opening on the end as shown.
- 2 Place the can upright on a covered table or other sturdy surface. Do not hold the can near your face, over parts of your body or clothing. Place the cap on the can as shown, so that the applicator bud sits in the clear plastic shield on the side of the can.
- 3 Keeping the can upright and holding as shown, press the cap firmly down for 5 seconds. Do not hold the plastic shield.
- 4 Remove the cap from the can, with the applicator bud still attached. Do not let any liquid come into contact with your skin and do not hold can near your eyes. You must wait for 15 seconds, holding the bud pointing downwards, before applying to the verruca or wart. This allows the liquid to collect at the bottom of the applicator bud, and reach the freezing temperature required for effective treatment.
- 5 Ensure the verruca or wart to be treated is facing upwards.
- Keeping the applicator bud pointing straight down, lightly place the tip of the bud on the centre of the verruca or wart for a minimum of 30 seconds, but do not apply for longer than 40 seconds. Do not dab. Discard the foam applicator after a single use.
Name and address
- Manufactured for:
- SSL International plc,
- M41 7HA,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 4
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN. NOT SUITABLE FOR DIABETICS OR PEOPLE WITH POOR CIRCULATION, OR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 4. DO NOT USE DURING PREGNANCY OR IF BREASTFEEDING. Use only as directed. ALWAYS USE THE APPLICATOR PROVIDED WHEN APPLYING THE PRODUCT. MISUSE OF THE PRODUCT MAY RESULT IN BURNS AND SCARRING OF HEALTHY TISSUE OR BLINDNESS. Avoid contact with the eyes. Suitable for external use only. Avoid inhaling and only use in well-ventilated areas. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Pressurised container. Keep away from fire and flame. Keep out of direct sunlight and do not expose to temperatures above 50°C. HIGHLY FLAMMABLE
80 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019