- Energy970kJ 230kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 809kJ / 192kcal
- Chunky cut potato chips, made with Maris Piper potatoes, coated in batter.
- Made at the beginning of the potato season to make sure we get the best flavour. We use Maris Pipers for just the right light, fluffy texture. A light batter coating creates the perfect crispy finish.
- Made with Maris Piper potatoes for a fluffy texture and cooked in a light batter coating for a perfect crispy finish.
- Pack size: 1.5kg
INGREDIENTS: Maris Piper Potato (89%) Wheat Flour
INGREDIENTS: Maris Piper Potato (89%) Wheat Flour, Sunflower Oil, Maize Flour, Salt, Rice Flour, Dextrose, Black Pepper Extract.
- Contains gluten and wheat. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: For best results cook from frozen. 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7 30-35 mins Place on a baking tray in a single layer in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30-35 minutes. Turn half way through cooking time.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
- Caution: Do not eat raw.Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous.To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
Bag. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/9 of a pack (120g**)|
|Energy||809kJ / 192kcal||970kJ / 230kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Caution: Do not eat raw.Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous.To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019