- Vanilla Flavoured Vodka
- Absolut Vanilia is rich, robust and delicious. It has a distinct character of vanilla, notes of butterscotch and hints of dark chocolate.
- Absolut Vanilla mixes well with a wide range of fruit juices and mixers. Try in an Espresso Martini or simply with Ginger Ale (it tastes just like Cream Soda).
- This premium vodka was distilled from grain grown in the rich fields of southern Sweden. Unlike some other vodkas and spirits it contains no added sugar which makes it perfect for mixing. Absolut has been produced at the famous old distilleries near Ahus in accordance with more than 400 years of Swedish tradition. Vodka has been sold under the name Absolut since 1879.
The Absolut distillery in Nöbbelöv is the most energy efficient distillery in the world. Since 2004 we have halved our energy consumption.
- Premium vodka, perfect for cocktails
- Pack size: 70cl
- No added sugar
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced and bottled in Åhus, Sweden
Preparation and Usage
- Absolut Vanilia and Ginger 1 Part Absolut Vanilia 2 Parts Gingerale 1 Dash Lime Juice 1 Lime Wedge Absolut Vanilia Espresso Martini 2 parts Absolut Vanilia 1 part Kahlúa 1 part strong, fresh espresso coffee Tea spoon sugar syrup 3 coffee beans Shake all ingredients with ice and strain into chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with coffee beans Fill a chilled highball glass with ice cubes. Add Absolut Vanilia and lime juice. Top up with ginger ale. Garnish with lime.
Name and address
- The Absolut Company AB,
- 117 97 Stockholm,
- Pernod Ricard UK,
- Customer Services,
- Building 12 Chiswick Park,
- 566 Chiswick High Road,
- W4 5AN.
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016