- Energy1137kJ 269kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 455kJ (107kcal)
- Jacket potatoes are the perfect quick and healthy meal. Selected for their size
- these jacket potatoes make an ideal meal with your favourite topping. To
- shorten the cooking time pop in the microwave first, then crisp up the skin in
- the oven. Need some inspiration for your baking potatoes? Visit the Tesco Real
- Food website.
- Fan 180oC / 200oC / Gas 5
- Preheat oven. Scrub the potato then dry and pierce several times with a fork.
- Place directly on shelf. Bake for 60-80 minutes or until the skin is golden.
- Tip: If you push a metal skewer through the potato it will reduce the cooking
- time by about 15 minutes.
- 800W - 7 mins
- 900W - 6 mins
- Scrub the potato then dry and pierce several times with a fork. Heat on full
- power for 3 minutes 30 seconds (800W) / 3 minutes (900W), turn the potato over
- then heat on full power for 3 minutes 30 seconds (800W) / 3 minutes (900W). If
- cooking more than one potato at a time increase cooking time accordingly. Leave
- to stand for 2 minutes after heating. For a crispy skin, finish off in the
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Wash before use.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||A typical 250g serving contains|
|Energy||455kJ (107kcal)||1137kJ (269kcal)|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||0.2mg (18% of NRV)||0.5mg (45% of NRV)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Other Nutrition Information
When baked according to instructions.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019