Tesco King Edward Potatoes 2.5Kg
- Energy1814kJ 432kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 726kJ (173kcal)
- King Edward's make great roast potatoes but they are also good for wedges,
- chips & mash
- Edward's are potato royalty. With their oval shape and pink and white skins,
- there's no mistaking them. When cooked the light and fluffy texture makes them
- particularly good as roast potatoes. Don't just save roast potatoes for the
- weekend, they can be made in just under an hour so you could have deliciously
- golden roast potatoes everyday of the week
For maximum freshness, store in a cool, dark place. Wash before use.
- Pre-heat oven. Put 2-4 tbsp. of vegetable oil in a
- roasting tin and place in oven. Peel and cut potatoes into even sized pieces
- and parboil for 10 minutes. Drain thoroughly removing excess water, shake in a
- pan roughen the surfaces of the potatoes. Carefully transfer the potatoes into
- the hot roasting tin, turn in the oil and season. Return to the oven for 55- 60
- minutes, turning occasionally until golden brown (no darker).
- For boiled
- Peel potatoes and if needed cut into evenly sized pieces. Place in
- a saucepan and cover with boiling water. Return to the boil, cover
- and simmer for 15–20 minutes until tender. Drain and serve.
- For mash
- Follow the hob instructions. After draining return to a warm hob
- for 1 minute to dry. Add milk, butter and seasoning according to
- preference. Mash until creamy smooth and serve.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||A typical 250g serving contains|
|Energy||726kJ (173kcal)||1814kJ (432kcal)|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||0.2mg (20% of NRV)||0.6mg (50% of NRV)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Other Nutrition Information
When roasted according to instructions.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016