Tesco White Potatoes 2.5Kg
- Energy862kJ 203kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 345kJ (81kcal)
- Tesco White Potatoes
For maximum freshness, store in a cool, dark place. Wash before use.
- Hob (for boiled)
- Peel potatoes and if needed cut into evenly sized pieces.
- Place in a saucepan and cover with boiling water.
- Return to the boil, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes until tender.
- Drain and serve.
- Hob (for mash)
- Follow the hob instructions.
- After draining return to a warm hob for 1 minute to dry.
- Add milk, butter and seasoning according to preference.
- Mash until creamy smooth and serve.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Wash before use.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||A typical 250g serving contains|
|Energy||345kJ (81kcal)||862kJ (203kcal)|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||0.2mg (19% of NRV)||0.5mg (48% of NRV)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Other Nutrition Information
When boiled according to instructions.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016