Cuvee Prestige Red 75Cl
- Cuvée Prestige, produce of the EU
- A soft, smooth, fruity red wine with flavours of ripe cherries and plums. Match with sausage and mash. To enjoy this wine at its best drink within one year of purchase. Store in a cool, dark place.
- Contains: CONTAINS: Sulphites.
- Expressive ripe red fruit, very soft spices. The wine is well balanced, round, easy, with a light structure and soft tannins.
Region of Origin
LES GRANDS CHAIS DE FRANCE
Type of Closure
Synthetic Cork: Other
Produce of the EU
- Mechanical harvest. Traditional vinifications with high temperature at the beginning of the ferment followed by a max temperature of 23-25°C in order to keep all the fruit potential. Regular pump overs throughout the alcoholic ferment with one delestage during this phase allow to extract the potential of the grapes. Before the wine is completely dry, the liquid phase is separated from the solid parts in order to avoid any over extraction. Once the wine is dry, the malolactic fermentation can take place
- Not only one of Spain's largest wine regions, it is also one of the oldest. Winemaking is thought to have originated here in Roman times, and was certainly widespread during medieval times. Under Moorish rule between the 8th and 15th centuries, it was known as al-mansha, meaning "parched earth" - a fitting description for the arid countryside here.
- La Mancha is the largest delimited wine region not only in Spain, but in the whole of Europe. Occupying almost one half of the large Castilla-La Mancha region, the La Mancha viticultural area covers a vast expanse of the central Iberian plateau. There are more than 500,000 acres (202,350ha) of vineyard here, spread over 182 municipalities and four provinces (Albacete, Cuenca, Ciudad Real and Toledo).
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 2 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool, dark place. To enjoy this wine at its best drink within 1 year of purchase. Once open drink within two days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||Each glass (125ml) contains|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016