Tesco Pork Loin Joint
- Energy1621kJ 391kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1081kJ / 261kcal
- Boneless rindless loin of pork.
- From trusted farms. Working with selected farmers that we trust, to ensure high welfare standards and consistent quality. This rindless joint is ready to roast with the bone removed, and tied for easier carving.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume immediately and by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: Fan 160°C, 4, 180°C
Time: For cooking time see front of pack
Instructions: Remove pork from packaging and rest at room temperature for 30 minutes before roasting. Place in a roasting tin and season. Cook in the centre of a pre-heated oven for time stated on front of pack. Remove from oven and rest for 10 minutes. Remove strings, carve and serve.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the refrigerator.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 150g|
|Energy||1081kJ / 261kcal||1621kJ / 391kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019