- Energy915kJ 217kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1619kJ / 385kcal
- 6 Shortcrust pastry cases with a mincemeat filling, topped with soft icing.
- OUR PROMISE We make every effort to ensure our products are of the best possible quality. That's why we are happy to refund or replace any Tesco product which doesn't live up to your expectations. Just ask any member of staff. This does not affect your statutory rights. For more information please visit tesco.com We are here to help: Freephone 0800 50 55 55, Mon Sat, 9am 6pm
- Filled with spiced mincemeat made with sultanas, currants & raisins
INGREDIENTS: Mincemeat (38%) [Apple Purée
INGREDIENTS: Mincemeat (38%) [Apple Purée, Sugar, Sultanas, Glucose Syrup, Raisins, Humectant (Glycerol), Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Currants, Orange Peel, Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Ground Mixed Spice, Lemon Peel, Apricot Purée, Malted Barley, Acetic Acid, Citric Acid, Flavourings, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulphite, Sulphur Dioxide), Acidity Regulators (Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid)], Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Butter (Milk) (4%), Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk [Skimmed Milk, Sugar], Palm Kernel Oil, Emulsifiers (Sorbitan Monostearate, Polysorbate 60), Dextrose, Salt, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Dried Egg White, Humectant (Glycerol).
- May contain almond and walnut. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold., Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One mince pie (56g)|
|Energy||1619kJ / 385kcal||915kJ / 217kcal|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019