- Red Portuguese Wine
- Best known for its legendary Vintage Ports, Taylor's is also a leading producer of Aged Tawny. This style of Port acquires its characteristic 'tawny' colour, complex mellow flavours and smooth silky palate as it slowly matures in seasoned oak casks. Taylor's 10 Year Old Tawny is a superb example of this style. Combining delicate wood notes with rich aromas of mature fruit, it is fully aged in wood for immediate enjoyment.
- Taylor's Ports represent over three and a quarter centuries of family tradition that began with the foundation of Taylor Fladgate & Yeatman in 1692.
By Appointment to H.M. Queen Elizabeth II Suppliers of Port Wine Taylor's Port Portugal
- Wine of Portugal
- Aged for 10 years in wood
- Pack size: 75CL
- Contains Sulphites
- A superb example of the aged tawny style. Mellow and elegant, combining delicate wood notes with rich aromas of mature fruit, it is bottled for immediate drinking.
Region of Origin
Quinta and Vineyard Bottlers Vinhos SA
Touriga Nacional, Touriga Francesa, Tinto Cão, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Barroca
- Crushing, not destemming. Maceration and fermentation in stone lagares (3 or 4 days), with skins. Temperature approx. 25ºC. Fermentation is stopped with Grape Spirit.
Please store the bottle upright.
Product of Portugal
Name and address
- Bottled by:
- Quinta and Vineyard Bottlers Vinhos S.A,
- Vila Nova de Gaia,
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021