Taylor's 10 Year Old Tawny Port 75Cl
- Red Portuguese Wine
- Taylor's Ports represent a three hundred year old tradition that began with the foundation of Taylor Fladgate & Yeatman in 1692. Three centuries of independent family ownership and experience in producing the finest Ports of all styles ensure that Taylor's Ports continue to be made to the highest standards, combining the best of tradition and innovation. This rich, mellow old tawny port owes its intense complex nose to many years of aging in oak casks. The supply is limited.
- Bottled in 2009.
- Aged for 10 years in wood
- Pack size: 75CL
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- This rich, mellow old tawny port owes its intense complex nose to many years of ageing in oak casks.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of Portugal
Preparation and Usage
- This port makes a delicious dessert wine and is the perfect finish to any meal. It is ready for drinking now.
Name and address
- Bottled by:
- Quinta and Vineyard bottlers,
- Vinhos S.A.,
- Vila Nova de Gaia.
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019