- Energy889kJ 209kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy dry / uncooked rice Per 100g
- Dive into a new world of flavour with a spicy bibimbap or Thai massaman curry. Or discover something new from our recipes on Tilda.com
- If you're feeling adventurous why not try an alternative cooking method or one of our delicious recipes. Visit Tilda.com for more ideas.
- For full recipes, visit tilda.com/recipes
- With half a century of expertise, we hand-select premium grains to make sure only the best rice is used in every Tilda pack. From our specialist farmers our Fragrant Jasmine Rice is known for its iconic sticky texture and sweet floral notes that you'll adore from the very first taste. The perfect companion for a wide range of South East Asian dishes.
- Tilda® is a multicultural British brand that has been the go-to choice for rice aficionados for 50 years. Founded back in London in 1970, we introduced Pure Basmati to rice-loving communities from around the world, who were looking for aromatic Basmati that they couldn't find in the UK at the time.
- Today we are proud to sit at the heart of many dinner tables with our wide, delicious range including many Tilda® dry rice varieties as well as Tilda® Microwave Rice, Tilda® Super Grains and Tilda® Kids. All Tilda products are made with carefully sourced, natural ingredients so they're all nutritionally balanced and packed with natural goodness. By removing broken and inferior grains we make sure that our rice cooks up perfectly. Tilda® makes choosing the right rice for the right dish easy, allowing you to select the best grains so that you enjoy the most delicious flavour combinations as well as all of the authenticity of the original dish. So whether it's a zingy Thai curry with a sticky fragrant Jasmine rice, a vibrant jambalaya with textured Long Grain adding bite or a delicious biriyani with slender, delicate Basmati - the rice you choose can really elevate your favourite dish.
- Registered trademarks.
- Copyright Tilda 2019.
- Ideal for Thai
- Delicately fragrant sticky rice
- Ideal for South East Asian dishes
- AAA quality grade
- Gluten free
- Pack size: 500G
Fragrant Jasmine Rice
Store in a cool dry place.
Instructions: This is a great method to cook our rice.
Put 60g of rice per person into a pan of boiling water.
Simmer for 10-12 minutes on a medium heat, drain, cover and let stand for 3 minutes and serve.
Processed and packed in the UK, from an imported ingredient
Number of uses
This pack contains at least 8 x 60g portions
Name and address
- PO Box 550,
- RM13 9AE,
- PO Box 550,
- RM13 9AE,
|Typical Values||dry / uncooked rice Per 100g|
|(of which saturates)||0.2g|
|(of which sugars)||0.5g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020