L’Oreal Studio Line Line Go Sculpting Spritz 150Ml
- For more style tips check out www.hairstyle.com
- Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
- L'Oreal Studio Line Go Create Sculpting Spritz allows you to target specific sections of the hair to structure, construct and shape a variety of hairstyles. Its strong hold provides long lasting style. Ideal for creating texturised looks on fine hair.
- Structures, constructs, shapes
- Long lasting style
- Ultra-strong hold
- Pack size: 150ml
Alcohol Denat., Aqua / Water, VA/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Niacinamide, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Polyerethane-6, Limonene, Panthenol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum / Fragrance
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- Style Advice
- 1. Spray generously from root to tip on dry or damp hair.
- 2. Work your style with your fingers. For a structured look twist the hair strand by strand.
- Tip: For a messy look tease and scrunch your hair first and then spray at a distance of 20cm from the hair.
Name and address
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
- For further expert advice, please contact:
- L'Oréal Consumer Advisory Department
- UK: 0800 0304 032
- ROI: 1800 818 672
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
Caution: Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material. Keep away from sources of ignition. Avoid spraying towards the eyes or on irritated skin; in case of contact rinse immediately and abundantly with water. Keep out of the reach of children. Flammable
1 x 150 Millilitres ℮ Styling Spray
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016