Havana Club Anejo Especial Rum 70Cl
- Traditional Rum
- The natural ageing process in young oak barrels in Cuba for a number of years gives Havana Club Añejo Especial its warm amber colour and smooth taste. Aged in this way, it develops a typical touch of vanilla that is perfect for mixing with cola or just with ice. The best way to savour this special rum is in typical Cuban style - together with your best friends.
- All Havana Club rums are made and aged in Cuba, by our maestros roneros, following the Cuban light rum making tradition. The name "Havana Club" captures Cuba's rum-making heritage and the unique atmosphere of Havana, the country's capital. Havana Club is closely entwined with Cuban culture, and Cubans take pride in what has become a true national icon.
- Premium Aged Cuban Rum
- Pack size: 70cl
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- Authentic Cuba Libre
- Few drops of lime or lemon juice
- 50 ml of Havana Club Añejo Especial
- 100 ml of Cola
- Other than that, you'll need a highball glass and fresh ice.
- First, fill the highball with fresh ice.
- Then you'll want to add 50ml of rum, Havana Club Especial because it is barrel aged with a hint of vanilla, adding a rounder taste. It's perfect for mixing because it really complements the other flavours that surround it.
- Now, top it up with no more than 100ml of cola. leaving just enough space for the garnish, a lime wedge.
Name and address
- Havana Club International S.A.
- Calle A no309 e/13 y 15 Vedado,
- Plaza, Ciudad La Habana,
- Pernod Ricard Europe,
- Middle East & Africa S.A.S.,
- 23 rue de l'Amiral d'Estaing,
- 75116 Paris,
- UK: Pernod Ricard UK,
- Chiswick Park,
- W4 5AN.
- Ireland: Irish Distillers Ltd.,
- Simmonscourt Hse.,
- Pernod Ricard UK,
- Customer Services,
- Building 12 Chiswick Park,
- 566 Chiswick High Road,
- W4 5AN.
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
70 Centilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019