Tesco Medium Beef Roasting Joint With Basting Fat
- Energy1806kJ 432kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 722kJ / 173kcal
- Beef roasting joint with added basting fat.
- This roasting joint will be from one of the following cuts: Topside, Top Rump or Silverside. From Trusted British Farms. We work in partnership with trusted farmers to ensure high welfare standards from farm to fork, to deliver great quality beef.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas 4 Place in roasting tin, lightly season and cover with foil. Roast in centre of pre-heated oven. For a medium roast, cook for recommended time on front of label (6 minutes per 100g). A medium roast will be pink in the middle. For a well done roast increase cooking time to 8 minutes per 100g. 15 minutes before end of cooking remove foil, baste with cooking juices and place back in oven to finish. Remove from oven, cover with foil and rest for 10 minutes. Remove strings, carve and serve.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove beef from packaging and rest at room temperature for 30 minutes before roasting.
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 250g|
|Energy||722kJ / 173kcal||1806kJ / 432kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019