Tesco Finest Fish Pie 400G
- Energy2272kJ 544kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 597.95kJ (143.27kcal)
- Salmon, smoked haddock and king prawns in a cheese sauce topped with fresh mashed potato and Cheddar cheese.
- Generous chunks of salmon, smoked haddock and king prawns in a velvety mature Cheddar sauce. We use the most succulent fish for our pie, which of course deserves the very best sauce. Our experts use fish stock, white wine and a mature West country Cheddar to give it lots of depth, richness and creaminess, with chopped chives and a hint of tangy Dijon mustard to add a little kick. Fluffy British Maris Piper mash finishes the dish beautifully.
INGREDIENTS: Potato, Salmon (Fish) (12%), Haddock (Fish) (12%), Single Cream (Milk), Milk, King Prawn (Crustacean) (3.5%), Water, Cheddar Cheese (Milk)(Milk, Potato Starch, Salt, Starter Culture, Coagulant), Double Cream (Milk), Cheddar Cheese (Milk)(Milk, Potato Starch, Salt, Starter Culture, Coagulant), Butter (Milk), White Wine, Cornflour, Salt, Chive, Cod (Fish), Plaice (Fish), Black Mustard Seed, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Corn Starch, Spirit Vinegar, White Pepper, Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Pepper Oil
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From Chilled: 190°C / Fan 170°C / Gas 5 30mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 1 minute after cooking.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove sleeve and film lid.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Once defrosted, do not refreezeNot suitable for heating from frozen.
- Caution: This product contains raw fish.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||597.95kJ (143.27kcal)||2272.21kJ (544.43kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016