- A rich and creamy recipe mix with aromatic thyme and sweet garlic for a mouth-watering potato bake full of flavour.
- Find more delicious ideas at www.schwartz.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook and Twitter
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz
- Bursting with herbs & spices
- Ready in 1 hour 35 minutes
- No artificial colours, flavourings or hydrogenated fat
- No added preservatives or MSG
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 40G
Modified Starch, Fat Powder (Sunflower Oil, Lactose (from Milk), Milk Protein), Garlic Powder (13%), Cream Powder (12%) (from Milk), Salt, Thyme (4%), Protein Enriched Whey Powder (from Milk), Black Pepper (2%), Flavouring, Total content of Herbs and Spices = 19%
- Contains: Milk
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Produced in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- For our recipe you will need...
- 600ml (1 pint) semi-skimmed milk
- 900g (2lbs) potatoes, peeled and finely sliced
- 1. Pre-heat the oven to 180ºC, 350ºF, Gas Mark 4.
- 2. Mix the sachet contents with the milk and bring to the boil, stirring. Simmer for 1-2 minutes, until smooth and thickened, stirring continuously.
- 3. Layer the potatoes in an ovenproof dish and pour over the sauce. Cook in the oven for 1 1/2 hours, until the potatoes are cooked through and golden.
- For a little inspiration...
- Delicious topped with grated Cheddar cheese before baking. Try replacing half the potato with sweet potato or adding sliced red onions.
Number of uses
- Free From Added MSG
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Name and address
- Pegasus Way,
- HP17 8LB.
- Pegasus Way,
- HP17 8LB.
|Typical Values||Per 100g as sold||Per serving*||% RI** per serving*|
|of which saturates||16.3g||3.3g||17%|
|of which sugars||0.7g||8.0g||9%|
|*1 serving = 1/4 of Our Recipe||-||-||-|
|**% of Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020