Nestle Coffee-Mate Light 500G
- Energy118kJ 28kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1713 kJ
- Whitener for Hot Beverages
- Coffee-Mate Light (1) Coffee Whitener helps you create a delicious fat free mug of inspiration. With Coffee-Mate powdered coffee whitener, you make a tasty mug of velvety coffee every time - morning, noon or night. Whether it's the first drink of the day, or you are taking a moment to relax, the rich, creamy taste of Coffee-Mate Light (1) is a great way to make every sip smoother and silkier.
- (1) Contains 82% less fat per mug than Coffee-Mate Original
- Prefer a low fat beverage whitener? Why not try Coffee-Mate Original!
- Coffee-Mate Light (1) beverage whitener
- For a creamier tasting coffee
- No hydrogenated vegetable oil
- Fat free
- Pack size: 500g
Glucose Syrup, Palm Oil, Sugar, Milk Proteins, Acidity Regulator (Dipotassium Phosphate), Colours (Titanium Dioxide, Riboflavin), Emulsifiers (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Ester of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Flavourings
Store in a cool, dry place., Best Before End: See Base
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- 1) Add two heaped teaspoons of Coffee-Mate Light to hot black coffee
- 2) ... and enjoy its smooth, silky taste.
Number of uses
76 Makes 76 servings
- Contact us Free
- 0800 58 57 59 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
500 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 100ml**||Per Serving**||% RI*|
|Energy||1713 kJ||59 kJ||118 kJ||-|
|-||405 kcal||14 kcal||28 kcal||1%|
|of which: saturates||5.1g||0.2g||0.3g||2%|
|of which: sugars||14.8g||0.5g||1.0g||1%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**6.5g+1.8g soluble coffee+200ml water. Basis for per 100ml||-||-||-||-|
|Makes 76 servings||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016