Nestle Coffee-Mate Whitener 500G
- Energy156kJ 37kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2286 kJ
- Whitener for Hot Beverages
- Coffee-Mate Original Coffee Whitener helps you create a delicious low fat mug of inspiration. With Coffee-Mate powdered coffee whitener, you make a tasty mug of velvety coffee every time - morning, noon or night. Whether it's the first drink of the day, or you are taking a moment to relax, the rich, creamy taste of Coffee-Mate Original is a great way to make every sip smoother and silkier.
- Prefer a fat free beverage whitener? Why not try Coffee-Mate Light, with 82% less fat per mug than Coffee-Mate Original!
- Coffee-Mate Original beverage whitener
- For a creamier tasting coffee
- No hydrogenated vegetable oil
- Low fat
- Pack size: 500g
- Low fat
Glucose Syrup, Palm Oil, Milk Proteins, Stabilisers (Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Sodium Citrate) , Acidity Regulator (Dipotassium Phosphate), Emulsifiers (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Ester of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Colour: Riboflavin
Store in a cool, dry place., Best Before End: See Base
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- 1) Add two heaped teaspoons of Coffee-Mate Original to hot black coffee
- 2) ... and enjoy its smooth, silky taste.
Number of uses
76 Makes 76 servings
- Contact us Free
- 0800 58 57 59 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
500 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 100ml**||Per Serving**||% RI*|
|Energy||2286 kJ||77 kJ||156 kJ||-|
|-||548 kcal||19 kcal||37 kcal||2%|
|of which: saturates||26.0g||0.8g||1.7g||9%|
|of which: sugars||9.4g||0.3g||0.7g||<1%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**6.5g+1.8g soluble coffee+200ml water. Basis for per 100ml||-||-||-||-|
|Makes 76 servings||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019