- AT 1% Spray
- Cooling relief from itching and burning. For the treatment of athlete's foot (between the toes) and dhobie itch. For the effective relief of the itching and burning, cracking and scaling which accompanies these conditions. Non-greasy.
- Lamisil AT 1% spray contains terbinafine hydrochloride. Always read the label.
- Athlete's foot, Athlete's foot symptoms, Athlete's foot treatment, Athlete's foot remedy, Athlete's foot signs
- To treat athlete's foot
- Effective antifungal treatment
- Symptoms relieved within a few days
- Non-greasy spray format
- Pack size: 15ml
Contains Terbinafine Hydrochloride 1% w/w, The Spray Solution also contains: Purified Water, Ethanol (23.5%), Propylene Glycol and Cetmacrogol 1000
Do not store above 30°C., Do not refrigerate.
Preparation and Usage
- Apply the spray once a day for one week.
- Directions: Cleanse and dry the effected areas before application. Apply to the affected skin and surrounding areas from a distance of 5 to 10 cm until it is wet.
Name and address
- RH12 5AB.
- Novartis Consumer Health,
- RH12 5AB.
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 16
Not recommended for children under 16 years of age.
15 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019