- Energy834kJ 199kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1703kJ / 405kcal
- Vanilla flavoured sponge cake, topped with buttercream and sweet decorations.
- Decorated with sweets. Vanilla flavoured soft sponge topped with buttercream for a sweet cake.
Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Butter (Milk), Pasteurised Egg, Sweet Decorations (7%), Humectant (Glycerol), Rapeseed Oil, Glucose Syrup, Palm Oil, Pasteurised Egg White, Water, Invert Sugar Syrup, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Soya Lecithins), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Salt, Flavouring, Whey Powder (Milk).
Sweet Decorations contain: Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Palm Oil, Maize Starch, Gelling Agent (Beef Gelatine), Modified Maize Starch, Water, Emulsifier (Rapeseed Lecithins), Colours (Paprika Extract, Beetroot Red, Chlorophyllin, Anthocyanins, Lutein), Flavouring, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Plant Concentrates (Spirulina Concentrate, Safflower Concentrate), Glazing Agents (Acacia, Shellac).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container., Not suitable for home freezing.
- Remove outer packaging and place the cake on a flat surface. Hold the cake and with a long clean, serrated sharp knife, cut cake into slices using a sawing action. It is important to keep the knife clean between cuts.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/15 of cake (49g)|
|Energy||1703kJ / 405kcal||834kJ / 199kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019