Tesco Chicken Thighs 1Kg
- Energy1242kJ 298kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 901.41kJ(216.92kcal)
- Class A chicken thighs with skin on.
- Versatile and delicious, these Tesco frozen 100% British chicken thighs offer many different tasty uses Whether it be feeding the family or serving the masses, these tasty chicken thighs will ensure people come back for more. Conveniently frozen for use at a time that suits you whilst in a pack that is big enough to satisfy the most hungry of families, these thighs are served with skin on to add flavour. Why not marinade in Tesco Piri Piri or Sweet and Sour sauce to replicate your favourite eastern dish favours
For 'Best before end' date: see front of pack.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 40 - 45 mins
Instructions: Follow defrost instructions above. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 40-45 minutes, or until the juices run clear when pierced with a thin skewer in the deepest part of the portion. If they are pink, continue cooking for a few minutes and retest.
- Remove all packaging. No need to wash poultry before cooking. Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Check food is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear when pierced with a thin skewer before serving. Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.IMPORTANT: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Defrost throroughly for a minimum of 8-12 hours in the refrigerator.Follow the preparation guidelines below.
- Caution: This product contains raw meat and bones.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g raw as sold contains||A typical thigh roasted (120g) excluding bone contains|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016