- Energy680kJ 161kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1359 kJ
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Carnation® Sweetened Condensed Milk can be used to make so many desserts including Ultimate Fudge, Banoffee Pie, Strawberry Cheesecake and Millionaire's Shortbread…the list goes on
- Sweet and deliciously creamy-tasting, Carnation® Condensed Milk is a great shortcut to making your favourite desserts. Made with just two ingredients: fresh whole milk and natural sugar, Carnation® Sweetened Condensed Milk makes it quick and easy to create great treats. From tasty cheesecakes to Millionaire's Shortbread, Nestle®'s condensed milk classic is a delicious base to make and bake desserts and cakes to share with everyone, for every occasion.
- Established in 1899, Carnation® has a great heritage. Today Carnation®'s aim is to make home baking easier for everyone. There's a recipe for everyone and every occasion. For more information and hundreds of great-tasting recipes, visit us at www.carnation.co.uk! Looking for a lighter alternative? Have you tried our Carnation® Light Condensed Milk?
- 397g can of Carnation® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Made with all-natural ingredients
- Just two ingredients: whole milk and natural sugar!
- Great for making delicious desserts
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 397g
Whole Milk, Sugar, Minimum 8% Milk Fat, 20% Milk Solids Not Fat
Once opened, refrigerate in a suitable sealed container and use within 3 days, For Best Before End: see end of can
Number of uses
7 Contains 7 servings
Metal - Widely Recycled Can
- Contact us Free
- 0800 00 00 30 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
Lower age limit
Statutory Months : 12
CAUTION - Do not boil unopened can as bursting may occur. Not for infants under 12 months
397 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Serving**|
|Energy||1359 kJ||680 kJ|
|-||322 kcal||161 kcal|
|Fat||8.0 g||4.0 g|
|of which: saturates||5.0 g||2.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||55.0 g||27.5 g|
|of which: sugars||55.0 g||27.5 g|
|Fibre||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|Protein||7.5 g||3.8 g|
|Salt||0.26 g||0.13 g|
|Calcium||260 mg||130 mg|
|†NRV: Nutrient Reference Value||-||-|
|**Contains 7 servings||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019