Carnation Sweetened Condensed Milk 397G
- Energy680kJ 161kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1359 kJ
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Sweet and deliciously creamy tasting, Carnation® Condensed Milk is a great shortcut to making your favourite desserts.
- Made with just two ingredients, fresh whole milk and natural sugar, Carnation® Condensed Milk makes it quick and easy to create great treats from tasty cheesecakes to Millionaires' shortbread.
- Established back in 1899, Carnation® aims to make cooking and baking easier than ever. Whether you're topping or mixing, making or baking, there's something for everyone and every occasion. For more information and 100s of great tasting recipes, just visit www.Carnation.co.uk
- Looking for a lighter alternative? Have you tried our Carnation® Light Condensed Milk?
- Carnation Sweetened Condensed Milk can be used to make so many desserts including Red Velvet Cupcakes, Crème Brulèe and Lemon Cream.
- Each tin contains 397g of Carnation® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Made from all natural ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 397g
Whole Milk, Sugar, Minimum 8% Milk Fat, 20% Milk Solids Not Fat
Once opened, refrigerate in a suitable sealed container and use within 3 days, For Best Before End: see end of can
Preparation and Usage
- Looking to make a great homemade gift? Why not try one of our oldest and most treasured recipes, our Ultimate Fudge? All you need is:
- 397g can Carnation Condensed Milk
- 150ml milk
- 450g demerara sugar
- 115g butter
- Find this and more recipes at www.Carnation.co.uk
Number of uses
7 Contains 7 servings
- No added preservatives, colours
Metal - Widely Recycled Can
- Contact us Free
- 0800 00 00 30 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
Lower age limit
Advisory Months : 12
Caution - Do not boil unopened can as bursting may occur. Not for infants under 12 months
397 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Serving**|
|Energy||1359 kJ||680 kJ|
|-||322 kcal||161 kcal|
|Fat||8.0 g||4.0 g|
|of which: saturates||5.0 g||2.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||55.0 g||27.5 g|
|of which: sugars||55.0 g||27.5 g|
|Fibre||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|Protein||7.5 g||3.8 g|
|Salt||0.26 g||0.13 g|
|Calcium||260 mg||130 mg|
|-||(33% NRV†)||(16% NRV†)|
|†NRV: Nutrient Reference Value||-||-|
|**Contains 7 servings||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016