Carnation Sweetened Condensed Milk Squeezy Bottle 450G
- Energy687kJ 163kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1372kJ/325kcal
- Sweet Condensed Milk Minimum 8% Milk Fat, 20% Milk Solids Not Fat
- Carnation® Sweetened Condensed Milk Squeezy can be used to make so many desserts including White Chocolate and Raspberry Cookies, Chocolate Party Cake and Halloween Ghost Biscuits.
- Sweet and deliciously creamy-tasting, Carnation® Squeezy Condensed Milk is made from all-natural ingredients. This condensed milk bottle is the easier (and squeezier!) way to create tasty sweet treats, from simple cheesecakes to delicious cupcakes or Millionaires' Shortbread. It's the sweetened condensed milk that you love, but in a large squeezy bottle, for easy decorating and baking. Carnation® Squeezy Condensed Milk is made from just two ingredients; fresh whole milk and natural sugar.
- Established in 1899, Carnation® has a great heritage. Today Carnation®'s aim is to make home baking easier for everyone. There's a recipe for everyone and every occasion. For more information and hundreds of great-tasting recipes, visit us at www.carnation.co.uk! Looking for a lighter alternative? Have you tried our Carnation® Light Condensed Milk?
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Each bottle contains 450g of carnation® sweetened condensed milk
- Resealable squeezy bottle for easy decorating and baking
- Make your favourite desserts and bakes, with no mess and no fuss!
- Made from all-natural ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 450g
Milk (Whole Milk, Skimmed Milk), Sugar
Once opened, store in a refrigerator and consume within 3 weeks.
Preparation and Usage
- Opening instructions: Open cap and remove foil seal before use.
Number of uses
9 This pack contains 9 Servings
Name and address
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 00 00 30 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
450 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 50g serving|
|Fat||8.0 g||4.0 g|
|of which: saturates||5.2 g||2.6 g|
|Carbohydrate||56.0 g||28.0 g|
|of which: sugars||56.0 g||28.0 g|
|Fibre||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|Protein||7.3 g||3.7 g|
|Salt||0.43 g||0.23 g|
|Calcium||270 mg||135 mg|
|-||(34% NRV**)||(17% NRV**)|
|**NRV: Nutrient Reference Value||-||-|
|This pack contains 9 Servings||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016