- 500mg pessary & 2% w/w cream
- To treat the cause and symptoms of thrush.
- A vaginal thrush infection may cause any of the following symptoms: whitish, odourless vaginal discharge, persistent burning, itching, redness, swelling and soreness of the vagina and vulva.
- For women with a previous diagnosis of thrush
- Treats the cause and symptoms of thrush
- 1 Pessary with Applicator
- 1 Tube of Soothing Double Strength Cream
The Pessary contains Clotrimazole 500mg, It also contains Lactose Monohydrate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Lactic Acid, Maize Starch, Crospovidone, Calcium Lactate Pentahydrate, Magnesium Stearate, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica and Hypromellose, The 10g Tube of External Cream contains Clotrimazole 200mg (2% w/w), It also contains Benzyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Octyldodecanol and Purified Water (see the enclosed leaflet for further information)
Do not store above 25°C
Preparation and Usage
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- (Ages 16 to 60): Wash your hands before and after using the pessary and cream.
- Insert the pessary into the vagina preferably at night using the applicator provided and apply the cream thinly to the affected area 2 to 3 times a day.
- If no improvement is seen after 7 days consult your doctor.
- For use in and around the vagina only
Name and address
- MA Holder:
- Bayer plc,
- RG14 1JA,
- Bayer plc,
- Consumer Care Division,
- RG14 1JA,
DO NOT USE Do not use to treat nail or scalp infections. Do not use the pessary or cream, and see your doctor as soon as possible if: This is the first time you have had symptoms of thrush You are pregnant or trying to become pregnant You have had more than two episodes of vaginal thrush in the last 6 months You or your partner has previously had a sexually transmitted disease Or you have any of the following symptoms: Irregular or abnormal vaginal bleeding or a blood-stained discharge Ulcers, blisters or sores of the vagina or vulva A foul smelling discharge from the vagina Redness, irritation or swelling associated with treatment Lower abdominal pain Pain or difficulty in passing urine Fever or chills Feeling sick or vomiting Diarrhoea Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019