L'oreal Elvive Colour Protect Coloured Hair Shampoo 400Ml
- Colour Protect Shampoo
- The science of coloured hair
- Repeated washing, sun exposure, pollution and external aggressions can make coloured hair more sensitive. With time colour fades, losing its shine and intensity.
- The secret to colour protection
- The L'Oréal laboratories have created a formula which acts on 3 Dimensions of colour - Intensity, Luminosity, Reflection:
- 1 Maintains Colour Intensity: The new Colour-Seal Elixir™ has been developed to intensively condition, to help protect colour from fading and preserve its intensity.
- 2 Protects Hair: The formula enriched with UVA/UVB Filters protects coloured hair from external aggressions. Hair looks full of life.
- 3 Prolongs Radiance: The formula with Concentrated Nourishment intensely nourishes the hair and smoothes its surface. Shine is revived and radiance is prolonged.
- Proven results
- Intense, radiant colour: up to 80% of colour radiance maintained after 28 washes*
- Britain's No. 1 for coloured hair**
- *Instrumental test after application of shampoo, conditioner and Extraordinary oil for coloured hair.
- **Shampoo and conditioner unit sales.
- Expert Care for Every Haircare Need
- Up to 80% of colour maintained after 28 washes
- With colour seal-elixir + UVA/UVB filters + concentrated nourishment
- Maintains colour intensity
- Protects hair
- Prolongs colour radiance
- Coloured hair
- Pack size: 400ml
Aqua / Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethicone, Coco-Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Cocamide Mipa, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Salicylic Acid, Poly(Linseed Oil), Benzophenone-4, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Carbomer, Geraniol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Methyl Cocoate, Citric Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum / Fragrance, Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in France
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for Use: Work through the lengths of your hair, right to the tips, and then rinse. Follow with Colour Protect Conditioner, or for even more care and protection, try Colour Protect Masque.
Name and address
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
- For further expert advice, please contact:
- L'Oréal Consumer Advisory Department
- UK: 0800 0304 032
- ROI: 1800 818 672
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
Keep out of the reach of children. IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH EYES, RINSE THEM IMMEDIATELY.
400 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016