Vitabiotics Visionace Tablets X30
- One a day vitamin & mineral tablets with vitamins A, B2 & zinc
- Food Supplement
- Nutritional care for normal vision
- Visionace® is a comprehensive research-based formula
- Normal vision
- Vitamin A, riboflavin (vitamin B2) and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal vision. Combined with vitamin B6, niacin (vitamin B3) and vitamin C for the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Protection of cells
- Vitamins C and E contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Over the years it is important to reduce the exposure of the retina and lens from UV light, smoke and pollution.
Vitabiotics Science of Healthy Living
- Used by leading UK optometrists
- With bilberry
- Vitamins A, B2 & zinc to contribute to the maintenance of normal vision
- From the UK's no 1 Vitabiotics supplement range
- Suitable for those wearing contact lenses
- The Queen's Awards for Enterprise Innovation 2018
- One a day tablets
- Slow dispersing, gentle on the stomach
- No artificial colours
- No preservatives, yeast or lactose
- Visionace is not tested on animals
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Vitamin A, riboflavin (vitamin B2) and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal vision
- Combined with vitamin B6, niacin (vitamin B3) and vitamin C for the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamins C and E contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid, Carrier: Glyceryl Tristearate), Bulking Agents: Microcrystalline Cellulose & Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin E Natural Source (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya), Lutein Esters & Zeaxanthin Esters (Carriers: Sugar, Natural Vitamin E, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Cellulose Gum), Zinc Sulphate, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Caprilic/Capric Triglycerides, Natural Source Colours [Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides], Glycerin), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Anti-Caking Agents: Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide, Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate), Niacin (Nicotinamide), Ferrous Fumarate, Betacarotene (Carriers: Starch, Water, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI), Bilberry Extract, Manganese Sulphate, Cross-linked Cellulose Gum, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Vitamin A (Vitamin A Acetate [Carriers: Maltodextrin, Gum Acacia, Corn Starch, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Copper Sulphate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Sodium Selenate, Chromium Trichloride, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
- Free From: Lactose
- Made in a site that may handle Nuts
Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
Place of Provenance
Made in Britain
Preparation and Usage
- One tablet per day with your main meal.
- Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed recommended intake.
- Only to be taken on a full stomach. Can be continued for as long as required.
- This comprehensive formula replaces other Visionace® multivitamins.
- There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Preservatives
- Free From Yeast
Name and address
- Vitabiotics Ltd,
- 1 Apsley Way,
- NW2 7HF,
- For further information please contact:
- Vitabiotics Ltd,
- 1 Apsley Way,
- NW2 7HF,
- Tel: 020 8955 2662
Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, a thyroid condition, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients. Not suitable for children. This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. This product will not affect the lens prescription required in long and shortsightedness and astigmatism.
30 x Tablets
|Typical Values||Typical Values Av. per tablet||% EC NRV*|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids||15 mg||-|
|Bilberry Extract equivalent to||60 mg||-|
|Lutein Esters||4 mg||-|
|Vitamin A (1000 IU)||300 µg RE||38|
|Vitamin D (as D3 100 IU)||2.5 µg||50|
|Vitamin E (Natural Source)||60 mg α-TE||500|
|Vitamin C||150 mg||188|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||12 mg||1091|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||4.8 mg||343|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||18 mg NE||113|
|Vitamin B6||10 mg||714|
|Folic Acid||400 µg||200|
|Vitamin B12||9 µg||360|
|Pantothenic Acid||20 mg||333|
|*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value||-||-|
|µg - microgram, mg - milligram, IU - International Units||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019