Jointace Chondroitin And Glucosamine 30S
- Micronutrient supplement with glucosamine, vitamins & minerals
- Helps maintain healthy cartilage and bones
- Ideal for those with active lifestyles
- Ideal for wellbeing
- Micronutrient supplement with glucosamine chondroitin vits C, E, B12, D, Minerals & Ginger Ext.
- Expert support from Jointace®
- Jointace® contains a unique combination, ideal for those with an active life, in sport, or in later life.
- Collagen formation:
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage.
- Connective tissues:
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues.
- Bone health:
- Vitamin D, zinc and manganese contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- USP Purity Standard
- The Glucosamine Sulphate and Chondroitin Sulphate used in Jointace® conform to United States Pharmacopeia (USP ) purity standards.
- Daily Support without Excessive Levels
- All Vitabiotics supplements are produced to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards of quality control, and offer optimum support from sensible, balanced formulae, without excessive levels.
Vitabiotics Science of Healthy Living About Vitabiotics Vitabiotics is the UK's No. 1 vitamin company, founded over 45 years ago. Our former Chairman Prof. A.H. Beckett OBE was one of the world's leading scientists and instilled our philosophy for research, innovation and excellence in nutrition. Prof. Arnold Beckett OBE, PhD, DSc (1920-2010) Chairman of Vitabiotics for 18 years, Professor Emeritus, University of London
- From the UK's no 1 Vitabiotics supplement range
- The Queen's Awards for Enterprise Innovation 2018
- No artificial colours
- No preservatives, lactose or yeast
- Jointace is not tested on animals
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues
- Vitamin D, zinc and manganese contribute to the maintenance of normal bones
Glucosamine Sulphate (from Crustacean) (as Potassium Chloride) USP†, Maltodextrin, Chondroitin Sulphate Sodium (from Fish) USP†, Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Natural Source Colours [Copper Chlorophyllin, Titanium Dioxide], Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Glycerin), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carrier: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose]), Anti-Caking Agents: Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid and Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) (from Soya), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin [Carriers: Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin]), Zinc Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Medium Chain Triglycerides, Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Ginger Root Extract, Copper Sulphate, Folic Acid (Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Sodium Selenate, † USP=United States Pharmacopeia
- Made in a site that may handle Nuts
Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
Preparation and Usage
- Two tablets per day with your main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- This formula replaces other Jointace® supplements. A regular intake is recommended.
- Jointace'® Original is recommended with a balanced diet, rich in fish oil.
- The recommended intake of 2 tablets provides: Glucosamine 592mg, provided by Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl 1000mg.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Preservatives
- Free From Yeast
- Jointace® Original contains glucosamine sourced from natural chitin.
- Diabetics and those using blood thinning medication (e.g. warfarin) should consult their doctor before using this product.
- FOOD SUPPLEMENT
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients. Not suitable for children.
Name and address
- Vitabiotics Ltd,
- 1 Apsley Way,
- NW2 7HF.
- For more information contact:
- Vitabiotics Ltd,
- 1 Apsley Way,
- NW2 7HF.
- Tel: 020 8955 2662
30 x Tablets
|Typical Values||Av. per 2 tablets||%EC NRV*|
|Glucosamine Sulphate† 2KCl||1000 mg||-|
|Chondroitin Sulphate†||400 mg||-|
|Ginger Root Extract equiv. to||80 mg||-|
|Vitamin D (as D3 800 IU)||20 µg||400|
|Vitamin E||40 mg α-TE||333|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||75|
|Folic Acid||400 µg||200|
|Vitamin B12||20 µg||800|
|* NRV - Nutrient Reference Value||-||-|
|µg - microgram, mg - milligram, IU - International Units||-||-|
|† USP - United States Pharmacopeia||-||-|
Jointace® Original contains glucosamine sourced from natural chitin. Diabetics and those using blood thinning medication (e.g. warfarin) should consult their doctor before using this product. FOOD SUPPLEMENT Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients. Not suitable for children.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019