- Energy942kJ 224kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1193kJ / 283kcal
- Shortcrust pastry with a lemon filling topped with meringue.
- Our frozen Lemon Meringue Pie is perfect for sharing with friends or family after dinner or as an anytime treat. Serving six, this family favourite is a great value dessert; Crisp shortcrust pastry casing filled with a zesty baked lemon filling and topped with crisp meringue peaks.
- Sweet pastry with a zesty lemon filling and light meringue peaks
- Pack size: 0.475kg
Lemon Filling (52%), Meringue (23%), Wheat Flour, Sugar, Vegetable Margarine, Pasteurised Egg, Whey Powder (Milk), Dextrose, Salt, Flavouring, Wheat Starch, Raising Agent (Sodium Carbonate), Acidity Regulators (Sodium Citrate).
Lemon Filling contains: Water, Sugar, Pasteurised Egg Yolk, Maize Starch, Glucose Syrup, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Invert Sugar Syrup, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Flavouring.
Meringue contains: Sugar, Water, Dried Egg White, Invert Sugar Syrup, Maize Starch, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Thickeners (Sodium Alginate, Calcium Alginate).
Vegetable Margarine contains: Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid).
- May contain peanuts and nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze. To serve cold: Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 4 hours in the refrigerator Alternatively defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 3 hours at room temperature. Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and use on the same day Do not refreeze Follow the cooking instructions to serve hot.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: 160°C/Fan 140°C/Gas 3 25-30 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating.
- Remove all packaging, including card from base.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Produced in Germany
Number of uses
Card. Widely Recycled Base. Widely Recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1193kJ / 283kcal||942kJ / 224kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019