Sanex Dermo Sensitive Deodorant Roll On 50 Ml
- Dermo Sensitive 24H Anti Perspirant
- Protect your sensitive underarm skin with Sanex Dermo Sensitive 24H Anti-Perspirant. Formulated with nourishing milk proteins and no alcohol to look after your skin's bacterial flora, it works round-the-clock to protect you from odour. Tough on sweat and gentle on skin to keep you fresh and dry all day.
- At Sanex, we've been devoted to keeping your skin clean and healthy since 1984. Using the most advanced methods and fewest ingredients, we've created a range of skin-friendly products to minimise allergic reactions. Our formulation, including the finest ingredients, helps to maintain your skin's natural best condition.
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- 24-hour odour protection
- 0% alcohol
- Pack size: 50ml
Aqua, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Glycerin, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Steareth-2, Cyclomethicone, Steareth-21, Parfum, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Talc, BHT, Lactose, Lactis Serum Proteinum
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Made in EU
Preparation and Usage
- Allow to dry before dressing.
Name and address
- GU2 8JZ.
- GU2 8JZ.
Caution: Stop use if irritation occurs.
50 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019