- Energy481kJ 114kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1603kJ
- Fortified Mixed Whole Grain Sweetened Cereal Os
- For more info... nestlecereals.co.uk
- It is important to have a varied and balanced diet as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Promotional packs are subject to availability, while stocks last. We cannot guarantee that your delivered pack will carry a featured promotion.
- It's the little things that count when it comes to happier and healthier families, and the delicious taste of NESTLE MULTIGRAIN CHEERIOS breakfast cereal is what everyone in the family loves to eat. Each irresistible crunchy little O is made with 5 whole grains: oats, wheat, rice, corn and barley. Fortified with 9 vitamins and minerals including calcium which is needed for the maintenance of normal bones as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle. Contains no artificial colours or flavours, and high in fibre too! When you need a wholesome and tasty breakfast cereal for your family, choose CHEERIOS - the little things that count!
- Enjoy a bowl of tasty wholegrain CHEERIOS with cold or hot milk.
- Have you met the other members of our CHEERIOS family: Tasty HONEY CHEERIOS, Less Than 5% Sugar OAT CHEERIOS, and our deliciously crunchy CHEERIOS OAT CRISP and CINNAMON OAT CRISP.
- NESTLE CHEERIOS MULTIGRAIN is a fun and wholesome breakfast cereal for the whole family
- Deliciously crunchy whole grains in every little O
- Contains 7 vitamins, iron, and calcium which is needed for the maintenance of normal bones as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Made with 78% wholegrain from 5 grains: oats, wheat, rice, corn & barley
- High in fibre
- Pack size: 375g
- High in fibre
Cereal Grains (Whole Grain Oat Flour (29.6%), Whole Grain Wheat (29.6%) Whole Grain Barley Flour (17.9%), Whole Grain Corn Flour (2.1%), Whole Grain Rice Flour (2.1%)), Partially Inverted Brown Sugar Syrup, Sugar, Wheat Starch, Vitamins and Minerals (Calcium, Vitamin C, Niacin, Iron, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin), Salt, Sunflower Oil, Colours: Annatto, Carotene, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Antioxidant: Tocopherols
- May also contain Nuts
- May Contain: Nuts
Store in a cool, dry place
Preparation and Usage
- What's the suggested portion size?
- Kids 25-30g
- Adults 30-45g
- Enjoy a serving of Nestlé Cereals with the following items:
- 125ml Milk
- A Glass of Water
- 1 Fresh Fruit 1 of 5-a-day
Number of uses
12 12 servings in this pack
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Good to talk
- We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return to:
- Freepost Nestlé Consumer Services.
- Phone 00800 0789 0789
- Phone lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
375 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 30g serving with 125ml semi-skimmed milk||RI - Reference Intake for Adults* Reference Intake||RI - Reference Intake for Adults* A 30g serving provides|
|of which saturates||0.9g||1.4g||20g||0.3g|
|of which sugars||18g||11g||90g||5g|
|Vitamins and Minerals||%RI*||%RI*||-||-|
|Vitamin D||2.5µg 50%||0.79µg 16%||-||-|
|Vitamin C||40mg 50%||14mg 18%||-||-|
|Riboflavin||0.94mg 67%||0.51mg 37%||-||-|
|Niacin||12mg 73%||3.6mg 23%||-||-|
|Vitamin B6||0.96mg 69%||0.35mg 25%||-||-|
|Folic Acid||190µg 95%||61.6µg 31%||-||-|
|Pantothenic Acid||3.4mg 57%||1.5mg 25%||-||-|
|Calcium||525mg 66%||309mg 39%||-||-|
|Iron||13mg 89%||3.8mg 27%||-||-|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|*Reference Intake (RI). A 30g serving of Nestlé Multigrain Cheerios provides at least 15% of the RI of nine vitamins and minerals||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016