Radox Stress Relief Bath Soak 500Ml
- Breathe in the fresh forest air, and feel the relaxing scent of rosemary and eucalyptus work wonders on a restless mind. Unwind in nature with Stress Relief with Rosemary & Eucalyptus bubble bath. For best results pour bath salts and bubble bath under running water before carefully stepping into the bath and relax. Rinses off easily, leaving your skin feeling fresh and clean. Bubble Bath products suitable for daily use. Avoid eye contact. If eye contact occurs rinse well with warm water. if rash or irritation occurs, discontinue use. At Radox, we have been taking inspiration from nature’s incredible fragrances since 1908 to create refreshing shower gel, hand wash and bath products. We then capture their transformative effects with one goal in mind: to help people get in the mood they want to be in. Smell is not only one of the most important senses, but one of the most overlooked. Fragrance has the power to lift you when you’re down, to awaken you when you rise, to make us sleep, love, create, dream. It has the power to genuinely transform how you feel. In fact, there's hardly a mood in society that cannot be moved by fragrance. And there’s barely a person on earth who can’t be affected by the right scent. Bath products with nature inspired fragrance to transform your mood.
- Soothing bubble bath that leaves your skin delightfully fragrant
- A relaxing bath soak with rosemary and eucalyptus scent inspired by nature's best ingredients
- Mood changing fragrance bath soak which cleanses your body and makes you unwind
- A bath foam and bath gel that leaves skin feeling fresh and clean post bath
- A moisturising bath PH neutral bath product, dermatologically tested and suitable for all skin types
- Bubble Bath products and bath liquid suitable for daily use
- Pack size: 500millilitre
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium chloride, Parfum, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric acid, Glycerin, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Sodium benzoate, Sodium lactate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzyl alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 19140, CI 42090
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Caution: if product gets in your eyes, rinse them with warm water. Avoid eyes and other sensitive areas. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016