Campo Viejo Rioja Reserva 75Cl
- Rioja - Red Spanish Wine
- A seriously smooth and deeply flavoursome wine from Rioja. Perfect for sharing over a roast shoulder of lamb with friends.
- Bronze - International Wine & Spirit Competition 2015 - The IWSC Awards are the premier wine and spirit awards in the world, setting an international benchmark for quality.
- Campo Viejo's dedication to Rioja winemaking (it's been around since 1959), alongside the most advanced winemaking techniques available, allows them to create modern twists on traditional methods, delivering progressive styles of Rioja that satisfy today's discerning modern palates and perfect for sharing with friends.
- Wine of Spain
- Award-winning aged Rioja, perfect for dinner parties as well as for everyday
- Pack size: 750ml
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Ruby red with a golden edge, this Rioja has been aged for 18 months in oak casks and 18 months in bottle to give a richer, fuller style, bursting with black cherry & plum flavours.
Region of Origin
Bodegas Campo Viejo
Type of Closure
Tempranillo, Graciano, Mazuelo
- Grapes are fermented in at a controlled temperature of around 28ºC. Maceration with skins for approximately 20 days to deliver the colour of the wine. The wine is then aged for 18 months in American and French-oak casks (50:50) and rounded off for 18 months in the bottle cellar.
- Campo Viejo's dedication to authentic Rioja winemaking, alongside the most advanced winemaking techniques available, has allowed us to create modern twists on traditional methods to deliver progressive styles of Rioja that appeal to today's discerning palates.
- Undoubtedly one of the best wineries in the world, Bodegas Campo Viejo - located right in the heart of La Rioja, Northern Spain - we were the first Spanish winery to certify our carbon footprint to the ISO-14064 standard. At Campo Viejo we live by our Environment and Sustainability programme, which we first started over 10 years ago.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 5 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- Best served at 16 -17˚C
Name and address
- Bodegas Campo Viejo,
- Camino de la Puebla 50,
- La Rioja,
- Pernod Ricard UK,
- Customer Services,
- Building 12 Chiswick Park,
- 566 Chiswick High Road,
- W4 5AN.
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016